I would find it hard to summarize myself in a few paragraphs. There’s so much to say about what I like and what I don’t and how that all fits into the context of who I am. Suffice it to say, I have a lot of different interests just like most people. Yet unlike everyone else, I am me.
I like to read. My favorite books in no particular order are:
- Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Everlasting Man by GK Chesterton – I named my cat after him.
- The Bible
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis
I like music. I’ll listen to all different types, but I prefer singer/songwriter and folk. Sometimes I even like Indie. I can’t really classify what music I like, just because my moods change.
I like to talk about Theology. I know that it sounds a bit dull but I assure you that it can really be entertaining.
I like to cook. To be blunt, I’m really good in the kitchen.
So this is me. Not unique or exciting but surprisingly me.
Answers army Awesome birth Call Cohen Conflict Content Demotivator Direction Faith faithfulness Family Food Fun Future Geniene God Goodness Healing Help Holiness Hope Hospital Hurt Jesus Journey Kid #3 Love Moving On Obedience Out of Context Parenting Patience Piety Prayer Relationship revival Sick Social Media Story trust Waiting Work YouTube
- Our Child: The Anomaly
- Cohen has an Allergy
- New YouTube Video! – Cohen plays Superman
- CHOP- Day 5
- New YouTube Video! – Cohen coos during tummy time
- NG tube
- CHOP – Day 2
- Cohen’s Second Adventure Part 1
- New YouTube Video! – Nursery Rhymes & Songs With an Accent
- New YouTube Video! – International man of mystery